ConvoTrack

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

IMReportCard Contest: Win Cash

I have been getting some referrals that aren’t active on IMRC. Most of them aren’t active and I don’t understand why. IMRC is a great place to earn money and learn about the different internet marketing tools.

I decided to run a contest. If you are a current or if you are just joining up under my referral link, you qualify for this contest.

Contest: Be one of the first three referrals to earn 500 credits.

Prize: $1.00 paypal cash

Want a bigger prize?

Once you have earned your 500 credits, and received a prize of $1 from me, keep earning those credits! If you reach payout, I will give you $5!

Rules:
1. You MUST earn at least 150 credits from commenting.
2. The other 350 credits can be earned from whatever you choose.
3. After you have earned 500 credits fill out this form.
4. After you have been paid by IMRC, send me your payment proof and information by using this form.

Join now and be one of three people to claim a prize!

Note: If you are a current referral, the credits you earned in the past DO NOT count.

No prizes have been claimed yet!


To learn more about IMRC, see my previous post about IMRC:

To join now, click the banner below:

No comments:

Post a Comment